Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

No one is receiving the course invitation emails for my session that start this morning? (Monday. July 6, 2020)I have resent, unpublished and published the session.  Added a test user with my personal email, and no invitation.I have 80 people wanting...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can Canvas pull grades from the Quizizz app? I saw how to link a Quizizz as an assignment, but can the graded Quizizz from Quizizz be linked to the gradebook within Canvas?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 5 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi, does Canvas accept late submissions to assignments or does it close the submission window down?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I get the message "your Browser does not meet the minimum requirements for Canvas" but I have been actively using Canvas. BUT - now I am trying to video record via my Canvas email.A buffing wheel keeps on spinning. It is asking for FLASH to be instal...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I want to be able to update a SCORM that is attached to an assignment.  How do I do this without losing the grades that students have achieved The way I have done this so far is to completely remove the assignment and create a brand new one but havin...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My SSOL shows I am registered for my course but canvas still shows that I have no course added. Is there a lag between the two? Thank you.

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I am taking an online course which requires me to submit a pp presentation.  It must first be saved to my sandbox and I don't know how to do it.  Thanks.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Background:We are building a LTI 1.3 app, for that we are using TSUGI(GitHub - tsugiproject/tsugi: Tsugi Admin, Developer, and Management Console (pls join the dev list) ) to handle the LTI flows and we are building a "mod" in this system which will ...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

There doesn't appear to be a warning when the required score for a module's requirements are larger than the requirement's total score (e.g., score at least 10 points out of 3 for a quiz). Alternatively, the required score doesn't appear to be clampe...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I delete the Test Student?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi! My Programming 1 subject that I've completed in June has just disappeared from the dashboard, while my other subjects that I've completed along ago are still there . So is that okay and why did it happen?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi Team,I'm creating PowerBI reports using Canvas Data. Now I want user login and logout activity data. From where I'll get this data. Can someone please tell me the table name which contains login and logout activity data. Thanks,Aakash raj.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

how do i add picture in my course card

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

As a teacher in Canvas, how do I reuse an assignment without having to retype everything again?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We had an issue that Responsive Images shrink in the Tab Format <div class="enhanceable_content tabs">E.g. If you set image width="80%" height="auto" in tabs, images on tabs, except on 1st tab, appear in very small size with style="max-width: 80px;" ...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

The teacher has made the public and other students can access them but my canvas is not showing them. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My exams and quizzes are set up to release one question at a time and locked after answering.  However, when I look at the exam log and click on the question with the following statement Viewed (and possibly read) question it notes that the question ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to set up the Badgr app in my classes but am getting this error message when I click on "Badgr" in my navigation menu: Authentication failed. If this problem persists, try reinstalling the app, or contact the badgr-server administrator at...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I'm very new to canvas, so please pardon if this is a silly question! I would like to make a syllabus page in my course that will have a lot of information on it. Would it be possible to create buttons that live on the top of that page that link to l...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

im having issues with uploading my audio 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do you design a home page?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

If you have a newer Mac, how do you make a video on Canvas?  My Safari preferences don't show an option to add Flash under Plug-Ons, so I'm assuming I have Flash but am not sure.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

For really dumb reasons, I have two accounts with Pearson for Mastering Physics.  When I tried to link my Canvas course to Mastering, I used the wrong Pearson account.  There can only be one account linked, so now I need to disconnect the first one i...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do i make it easy for students to click on a button on the homepage and find assignments etc.  I'm not sure how to add content to the buttons on the template I downloaded.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

This has changed. I need to create a test bank, so I can use old questions on a new exam. How do I do that.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

A student failed to turn an assignment in on time, so I reopened it just for them.  I had graded the first 60/109 students prior to opening again for the single student.  I am now unable to access any of the previously completed assignments- both tho...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I download Kaltura if I dont have the prompt to add new under my media?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does anyone have any quiz type ideas to use for kindergarten students? I've created a few using the hotspot quiz. (Students click on the picture that begins with the letter given) but that's the only quiz I know of that can use images. Our district i...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

In my profile how do I show ENROLLMENTS as a Student and as an Instructor.My "Headlines" are Contact, Biography and Links. 

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I access the message board in Canvas for my class?  I do not see a message board icon or dropdown menu choice.  I completed the Canvas intro but I don't remember if this issue was covered.  Harris Martin

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies