Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I can't login canvas in chrome. but I also connect on my phone. but the reason is chrome showing me that is invalid. but when i try on my phone its just log in normally. i can't access my id on pc   

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We have set up external apps. Next, we created a module in which there are several launches of LTI to certain courses, in the URL of which a parameter is added to identify the required course on the server. Before sending the request, encryption occu...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The assignments for one of my classes aren't showing in the calendar like others. Is this at the discretion of the instructor? If so, how do I add the assignments to the calendar under that class and not my personal calendar.?  Thank you.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,How do I change the email address used for my log in credentials?Thank you.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am not able to run your Canvas videos within multiple iPads using multiple browsers (google chrome, safari). Cleared cache.  All it does is churn and churn and churn.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can someone help me today? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

\(v_0=\sqrt{0-\left(2\right)\left(-7.5\right)\left(\frac{m}{s^2}\right)\left(60\right)\left(m\right)}\)   I'd like to have the 7.5 and 60 become fill-in-the-blank. However, adding the ticks causes the code to show rather than the equation. This pro...

Community Champion
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Once upon a time, I could change how much each individual quiz question in Classic Quiz was worth, but now when I try to add or edit a question, it does not show the option to do so on the right as it once did, but rather automatically assigns it 1 p...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies

Hello,I am a student and need to upload my assignments in word document form (.doc not .docx). Usually at the top of the assignment it states the submission type as doc, but the assignment I am incurring an issue with has it listed as "word". I have ...

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I see BigBlueButton, not Zoom. How to I get Zoom into Canvas?Thanks!Ouattara

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do combine my course calendar with my canvas calendar so I only have to look at one calendar instead of 3? its so I can see when my assignments are due easier.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am attempting to use course templates for the first time in production (I have tested them occasionally over the past year). The problem is that -- after uploading a courses.csv containing 37 courses -- only around half are applying the template. I...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I need to download a syllabus from a course I took last semester. Is there a way for me to look at my previous courses on canvas so I can find the syllabus on the page?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Dear In Canvas support,My name is Mohammed Ibrahim. I am a clinical geriatric fellow at UNR - Geriatric fellowship program. I can't see the following required courses in my Canvas as indicated in my New Innovation:Sleep and Fatigue Education (1)Indus...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Recently, I have discovered that I am no longer able to "hide" my students' grades for either graded discussions or assignments. (I haven't tested this out with quizzes.)Even when I have both "hidden" my students' grades and set the grading policy to...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

HiI run and record Zoom sessions every day (not my personal room number – I chose not to use my personal room number so I could keep that room for private meetings with individuals).  I scheduled these recurring sessions via the Zoom web portal – M-F...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello Im a new student at Mission college in santa clara california. I recently enrolled in three courses and want to use canvas to get access to my course assignments and books for the class. Can someone please help me get set up. I am getting a mes...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Ok - we've been using Canvas for years and I have not seen this.We had a course that needed some additional items.Our students had completed through week 26 (it's a 30 week course).All the check marks and submissions were present.We have a required o...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Where is the acknownment quiz located 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When adding a new section to a canvas course, and using an existing discussion from a prior section, will the new section see the prior section's replies?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I created a Wisdom Wall assignment (for the first time) where students are sharing course reflections in video format.  Now that I have some video submissions for the assignment, I am unsure how to download the video submissions from this current sem...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Thanks for adding the partial credit feature for Matching questions in new quizzes. Can we pleeeeease get partial credit added as an option to Category questions (and any other types of questions that allow for multiple answers.) I love the amazing c...

• 4 Likes
  • 12 Replies

Greetings,Thank you for your services, i am already undertaking the free online course on Home Care and my question is, will i get a HHA Certificate after completing the course and if so, when will that be!?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

There was a problem exporting the course COURSE NAME. Please notify your system administrator, and give them the following export identifier:ContentExport: 1853082 The popup message is:Gradebook Export Failed: Error exporting gradebook: Unexpected er...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I teach an AP Class with a manually created summer assignment. I had a student who initially enrolled in the course for last school term who only partially completed the summer assignment activities because they found out the class time wouldn't work...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hi,Recently I took a Psychology Class at Middlesex county college,NJ and submitted 2 assignments on Canvas I got the confirmation message for the submission. When my Professor started to grade my assignments at end of the semester she couldn't find t...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi I am tech support for a recurring course every summer. Students have to discuss on weekly topics.  How can I go back to previous summer course (2021) and remove all student discussions?  The discussion topics themselves stay the same year after ye...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I provide support for Canvas usage on University of Wisconsin-Madison. A faculty member teaches the same eight-week course every summer. And, we are having problems with the "date adjustment" feature during the course import.Are there any documents, ...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies

Hopefully, this is the right place to ask this question. We have an issue where a student turns in an assignment and receives a similarity score from the Turnitin LTI in Canvas of 0.0%. If another student then turns in the same (or very similar) assi...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

With certain question types (multiple fill in the blank and multiple dropdowns, possibly others), Canvas, when showing students their quiz results, will show the student's answer twice, once inline and the other below (where the correct answers usual...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies