Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

Hello, this question may well have been asked before, it relates to modules and pages. I have a course organised in modules and within each module there are pages. When the activities/assignments relating to, say, Module 1 have been completed how can...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

De repente no tengo acceso a los videos en los módulos de aprendizaje, aunque sí puedo acceder al resto de contenidos. ¿Qué puede haber pasado?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I unmute grades for only a particular group of students?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I decided that I will excuse the students from my Mid-Term, but now the final grades are showing over 100% because there wasn't a grade for the Mid-term. How can I fixed the skewed grade % so it excludes the Mid-term?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

HiI am developing my own app in order to let students that visit our site to enroll in courses in our account.When they fill out a form in our site, they will be automatically become users in our account ( if they are not yet so ), and will be automa...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I can't view all the posted assignments in my canvas account?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

YOU CAN MODERATE A QUIZ FOR ONE SINGLE STUDENT.Step 1 - Click the quiz name.Step 2 - Click Moderate Quiz from the tabs that appear on the right side of the screen.Step 3 - Click the box next to the student that you want to moderate quiz times or atte...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I want my students to upload a file. I don't need to mark the file. I just want t know that they have uploaded something. How can I do this?

• 5 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Unable to link my LinkedIn profile in the profile section. Getting an error message. Am I missing something?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Where do I go to register for the upcoming session?

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

hola, me comunico porque sigue fallando la plataforma, y tengo que juntar 100 horas minimo ahorita en promedio en mi grupo llevan 60 y yo solo tengo treinta, me preocupa porque apesar de que abro la plataforma en mi casa, no cuenta las horas, no se s...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do i see which trainer has graded a student's work?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,Is there a way I can access past canvas assignments.Please let me know,Thanks,Zef

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How Can I upload a rubric for an assignment?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

how can I find assignments that are muted?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I enter into the 2nd chapter of the reading assignment, it opens the initial display page. When I attempt to move to the next page, it takes me directly to the pre-test, and a notification pops up stating that a problem has occurred loading the ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Ik kan niet op canvas komen, want de pagina laadt niet.

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Hi all!If I make a 10 question quiz worth 0 points and then I go through and grade it by using the fudge points feature to add points for each question the student got right (If a student got 5 questions right, I would add 5 fudge points), will that ...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am not able to login through chrome or firefox as it denied access to me when I enter my new password or states that i am not registered for any course. When I login with my old password saved to my Safari browser I am not able to reply or load the...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

how do i listen to the audio? there is no link provided for the audio for listening quiz. help

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to enable SCORM  External Apps at the account level in CANVAS so we can add SCORM files?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I moderate a quiz in canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The anticipated changes to Canvas is exciting. The key to remember is this is great for individuals who are technologically savvy. I would like to see the new additions to Canvas add to the syllabus for enhancing the academic aspect of learning as we...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have Goggle Chrome installed on my browser, but still cannot log in to Tufts Canvas guest portal?What can I do?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I insert the youtube video (but setup the image not display), just the hyperlink. Then when we use the Link Validator to check my courses at Canvas, It always show "Eternal links in this resource were unreachable:"  Does anyone know how to fix it?

• 5 Likes
  • 8 Replies

My Teacher has posted an assignment that is due today called Balancing Life Activity it says to complete the attached document and upload into Canvas but when I go into Canvas I am not seeing the attached document anywhere?

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

HelloI have given all students the same assignment, and they have to upload a file. I want that the upload is only accessible by the teacher, and not by the other students (it's ok that they can see who has uploaded a file, but not the content). Is t...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

While constructing my message directly in canvas to my professor, the tab was accidentally closed. Is there any way to retrieve that lost constructed message as soon as possible? It was a reference list with details for the research paper that I did ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I go to email, there is no ability to email instructor. Could you please advise, how to email instructor? 

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies