Showing calendar tasks as completed for the personal calendar

Kiara05
Community Novice

Hello, I have a question regarding the strikethroughs with my own calendars. I know there are calendars for each of the classes/courses we take but I also add my own schedule for doing assignments in a timely manner in my calendar. When I finish doing the task I added, I don't see a way to mark it as done. This sometimes confuses me about what I have already completed and what I have not in my own calendar. I have the option to delete it but not to mark it as done in the calendar. There is an option to mark as done in the dashboard, but it doesn't have a strikethrough on my calendar which adds additional confusion to me when looking over my calendars. Is there a way to enable this or is there not a feature for this yet?

In the screenshot, the green and pink/red pastel colors are class assignments. The blue is my personal calendar I added in. As you can see, the assignments for the courses have strikethroughs, but I have no way of marking my own calendar tasks as finished leaving everything as still "to do". Even if I mark it as done on the Dashboard, it doesn't show the strikethrough on the calendar. 

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Labels (1)
0 Likes