Is there a way to convert a Canvas Module to a PDF

Jump to solution
DCG_1980
Community Member

For my courses, I have a syllabus module where I break down syllabus information into a series of pages (25 total: each page dedicated to a specific FAQ or set of policies) that make it easy for students to find the information they need, rather than sifting through a 15-page document. This also includes an interactive page on campus resources, where students can find direct links. This has become especially helpful since the pandemic, since I teach a number of asynchronous online courses where we never meet.

HOWEVER: my institution requires me to submit my syllabus as a PDF each quarter for accreditation purposes. For the past several years, I have done so each quarter alongside the syllabus module, but it takes a TON of extra work for me to create these documents, which my students don't even use. This quarter, I stopped, because it's too much busy work. Still: I need to submit this version of my syllabus. 

SO: is there anyway to easily convert an entire Canvas module into a PDF? 

I'm including a screenshot of my syllabus module so its clear what I'm working with. 

Thanks!

Canvas Syllabus ModuleCanvas Syllabus Module

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

I have not found a way to accomplish what you are trying to do. As far as I know, you will need to create individual PDF for each page and combine them into a single PDF afterwards. 

View solution in original post