Importing Sandbox Coure to Regular Course Shell

Jump to solution
fredep
Community Member

I imported the new template my school will use to my fall course shell.  Next I imported my sandbox to my course shell.  When I went to check, the sandbox course (which I had updated and revised for the fall semester) was not imported.  Can you please help?  Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

@fredep ...

Are you seeing that error message near an orange "Completed" icon where it might display a link with a number of issues (ex: 10 issues)?  In my own sandbox course, I have something like that where I can click on "35 issues" to see what issues came up during the import process.  If I click on that link, I scroll to the bottom, and one of my errors is "Missing links found in imported content - Wiki Page body".  I'm not sure if this is similar to what you are seeing or not, but you might be able to go to that particular page to see if you can identify anything that might have an issue on that page.

How do I view the status of current and prior course imports?

If you are not able to identify what this might be, you might want to reach out to Canvas Support to see if they can dive deeper into this with you.

How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?

Hope this helps a bit!

View solution in original post

0 Likes