I’m registered for a class that isn’t showing up on canvas for me

Jump to solution
EliotLev
Community Novice

Hello, 

I'm registered for International Social Welfare Services at Columbia School of Social Work. It's showing up in my registration, but not in canvas. Thank you in advance for your help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
jcarpenter1
Panda Pros
Panda Pros

Hello, EliotLev and welcome to the Community!  I can only guess as to why your classes aren't showing up.  This is a place for general Canvas questions.  I recommend you contact you school, possibly the registrar's office, to see if they have you registered.  They might even tell you why your class isn't showing up.  Best of luck!

View solution in original post

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @EliotLev ...

None of us here in the Canvas Community website will be able to help with specific enrollment questions.  However, I can give you some general assistance:

• Check your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen in Canvas.  Do you see the course listed there at all?  If so, in the far right-hand column, is the course published or not?  If the course is not published, that means your instructor has not yet made the content available to you and your classmates.  How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?
  • If you do not see your course listed on the "All Courses" screen, you'll want to talk with folks at the Columbia School of Social Work who should be able to help you get things figured out.  I found this page on their website which might help: Student Instructional Technology Resources - The Columbia School of Social Work.

I hope this helps.  Good luck to you as you have these conversations with staff at Columbia.  Take care...

View solution in original post