Canvas from another Florida county School

Jump to solution
EdwinShiver
Community Member

Good morning,

I transferred from Orange County Public Schools (Florida employee number 44242) during the summer and was not able to access Canvas after I left the district.  Is there any way that I can get my canvas classes that I had with OCPS and have them copied into my new Canvas account here at Brevard public schools.  thank you for any advice.

EJ Shiver

shiver.edwin@brevardschools.org

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
nwilson7
Community Champion

@EdwinShiver Welcome to the Canvas community.  This is a community of fellow Canvas users like yourself from all over the world and we do not have access to anyone else's Canvas systems.  So, this would be a question you will need to ask to the tech support team at your last institution to see if they will export your courses for you or. allow you access again to them.

Good luck!

-Nick

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @EdwinShiver ...

I agree with @nwilson7.  The folks at OCPS may be willing to export your courses for you, and then you could import them into your new Canvas environment.  Here are a couple relevant Guides:

Also, FYI ... it's not necessary for you to include your employee number in your original question.  You may want to edit your question to remove that information from your posting.

Hope this will help a bit!

View solution in original post

0 Likes