[Studio] Allow. bulk delete and drag and drop options in Studio

At the end of the school year, many videos in studio need to be deleted and a bulk delete function would be so much better than having to click each one three times to delete.  I could also put videos in a collection, but that takes many clicks whereas drag and drop would be better.

Added to Theme

Admin Data Management for Studio Theme Status: Prioritized

6 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived

Hi @leslie_edmonds -

These are both great suggestions, but each feature needs its own thread. That way, Community Members and our Product Team can better follow the conversations. Thank you!
How do I create a new idea conversation in the Instructure Community? 

leslie_edmonds
Community Explorer
Author

I'll do that but I was thinking that a drag and drop to delete or to collection to delete would work together.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

Thank you for the follow-up!

Hildi_Pardo
Community Champion

I totally agree -- I've voted this one Up and the other one as well.  Thanks for submitting this to help improve Studio!

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme