[New Quizzes] Log should have an option to change ALL entries from HTML to Plain text

Problem statement:

Currently the Quiz Log lets you examine each "entry" and change it from HTML to Plain text. This is fine for short responses, but I've been increasingly implementing long form responses in my quizzes and exams. Sometimes there can be hundreds of "entries" and it would be helpful if I could quickly change ALL the entries from HTML to Plain Text, rather than manually click on entry I want to see changed from HTML to plain text. There are times when I want to easily see the edits and changes that are going on, and this is sometimes more easily accomplished in plaintext, but to see the progression of changes, I would need to click on several instances of the button.

Proposed solution:

A floating button (or a non-floating button at the top of the log) that would toggle the entire log to switch from HTML to Plain text. A floating button would be ideal because I could more quickly hit the button and toggle the HTML to Plain Text when I'm 300 entries in. Scrolling back up would make me lose my place.

User role(s):

instructor

1 Comment
MPioRoda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Will Not Consider

Thank you for sharing this idea with the Instructure Community!  In our CPO's announcement to remove the Classic Quizzes Timeline, our top priority is to focus development on New Quizzes and so we will not be adding any new features to Classic Quizzes. Since this idea relates to Quiz Log in Classic Quizzes, we will not be considering it for development 

Thank you for collaborating, and we hope that you submit another idea in the future!