[ARCHIVED] link malfunction

Jump to solution
tyshannabell
Community Novice

The links to all my assignments will not open. When I open modules, assignments, grades and even try to inbox my instructor the microlinks will not open and the page is simply blank. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @tyshannabell  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Are you using an up-to-date web browser?  For example, using Chrome or Firefox are going to be your best options when navigating around the Canvas environment.  Which browsers does Canvas support?‌  If you are already using one of those two browsers, have you tried viewing your course with the other browser to see if there's any difference?  Next, if the course links are truly broken, you would want to reach out to your instructor to let him/her know that you're having issues.  It may be that other classmates are also having the same issues.  How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  Your instructor does have the ability to check an entire course to verify that links are working properly.  Here is a Guide that you could provide to your instructor if links are not working in the course: How do I validate links in a course?

I hope this information will be of help to you, Tyshanna.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes