[ARCHIVED] Problems w/Studio

Jump to solution
e02225
Community Novice

I was recording videos in Studio with no issues.  Now, when I try and make a video on the playback the only screen I see is my desktop picture.  The only thing I have done differently since making my last video is I was required to download an upgrade macOS Catalina Version 10.15.4 on my computer.

I am doing all the same steps to set up my video that I had done before. I have downloaded the Screen Capture Application.  Yet, when done recording and then previewing my video all I see is my webcab in the lower right corner with my desktop picture in the background.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

e02225‌, I apologize that your question hasn't yet received a response, and hope that you have been able to resolve this on your own in the interim. If not, would you please submit a ticket to Canvas Support so that a support agent can look at your environment and help you troubleshoot? How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?‌ provides general instructions, but your school may have customized the support options that display on the Help menu, so use the preferred support pathway provided by the school.

View solution in original post

0 Likes