mloble
Instructure
Instructure

Around this time every year, I start getting excited for InstructureCon. The changing seasons mean it’s just around the corner! InstructureCon is much more than a conference for Instructure customers - it’s a celebration of innovation, collaboration, and the incredible impact we can make when we come together as a community. For me, the magic of InstructureCon is that I have so many wonderful, unexpected moments every year.

Read more...

more
6 1 569
MirandaLoosle
Instructure
Instructure

With the InstructureCon 2024 Call for Proposals closing on March 18, 2024, now is the perfect time to finalize and submit your educational insights for a speaking session. Need help with your submission? We're excited to introduce a valuable resource to aid you in this process: The InstructureCon 2024 Call for Proposals Submission Guide.

Read more...

more
2 0 564
BradMoser
Community Coach
Community Coach

Step into the moment called InstructureCon where collisions of ideas and innovations create powerful learning experiences. Join Brad Moser as he shares his journey through this dynamic edtech conference, filled with camaraderie, inspiration, and practical insights. Get ready to dive into the heart of education technology at its finest!

Read more...

more
4 0 584
pjarosz
Community Coach
Community Coach

In 2023, at the foot of the Rockies in a resort with views as far as the eye could see, a Panda greeted me at the front entrance, and I knew I had made it. All of my InstructureCon experiences for the past few years have been virtual. Don’t get me wrong, the virtual experiences with InstructureCon were among the best online conference experiences I had during the pandemic, but there’s something different about being in person.

Read more...

more
5 3 382
knoxd
Community Participant

InstructureCon - just hearing the word evokes many emotions. Now in our 7th year with Canvas, thinking about InstructureCon gives me a feeling of excitement and anticipation. But if you are newer to the Instructure family, you may be wondering what exactly InstructureCon is. Let me share my thoughts with you. 

Read more...

more
5 4 492
MirandaLoosle
Instructure
Instructure

Share Your Expertise & Best Practices in Las Vegas! Check the Call for Proposals page for details and FAQs.

Read more...

more
20 10 1,726