ICON 23 Blogs

The latest ICON 23 Blog Posts

Thank you to all participants of #InstCon23 who joined our session on Thursday 27 July to hear how at Queen’s University Belfast we are working to improve the student digital experience by implementin...

Community Participant ICON 2023 Sessions Blog
  • 1 Like
  • 1 Reply

This was my first time attending a #InstructureCon conference. It was three amazing days filled with Moments of Learning, Moments of Joy, and Moments of Inspiration. One of the standout aspects of Ins...

Community Participant ICON 2023 Sessions Blog
  • 7 Likes
  • 1 Reply

The 2023 Unconference was a success!  Over 130 incredible people chose to spend their afternoon networking, collaborating, and discussing a variety of topics. Thank you to our hosts - Kona, Greg, a...

Community Team ICON 2023 Unconference Blog
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Thanks for joining the 2023 InstructureCon product keynote!    This is a quick guide to find the resources and breakout sessions mentioned by our presenters.  Roadmap & Community Shiren Vijiasingam...

Instructure ICON 2023 Sessions Blog
  • 6 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Opening Keynote: Moments of Inspiration and Connection Presenters: Steve Daly, Melissa Loble, Shiren Vijiasingam  Special Guest Speaker: Jordan Nguyen The opening keynote always sets the tone for wha...

Community Coach ICON 2023 Sessions Blog
  • 6 Likes
  • 1 Reply

Presentation Title and Presenter Canvas Third Party Integrations: Evaluating Faculty Needs, Use of Protected Data, and Accessibility  Summary Christopher Casey, University of Michigan-Dearborn, Coord...

Community Coach ICON 2023 Sessions Blog
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 Replies

For me, conferences like InstructureCon include lots of exciting moments and discoveries, but few close in a way that helps me make it meaningful for my colleagues when I get back home. Closing keyno...

• 5 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Last week, Instructure announced the 2023 InstructureCon keynote speakers! We're excited to be back in person with all of our customers, and we can’t wait to learn alongside you and hear from these a...

Instructure Alumni ICON 2023 Sessions Blog
  • 6 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Newest Discussions

The latest ICON 23 Discussions

I can't find the session recordings for ICON 2023? I was looking for a specific recording of a session. Can someone point me to a video archive of the sessions?

Community Participant ICON 2023 Discussions
  • 1 Like
  • 0 Replies

Are there plans to release the video about the girl that ends up working at NASA?  Such a great powerful video!  Please share it with us all.

• 8 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Will there be access to the videos of the Breakout sessions and the keynote speakers?

Community Member ICON 2023 Discussions
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Where would I go to look for an item I lost at the conference yesterday?

• 1 Like
  • 1 Reply

There is supposed to be a bus schedule for pickups from particular hotels to the conference. Can someone please point it out to me? I'm at the holiday inn express near the airport - I don't know if it...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Reply

Can someone please help me to connect the correct unique ticket# to my email, so I can register for sessions?  Ive been trying to get this done since last week, with no support.  Please help!

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

After arriving at The Gaylord for Instructurecon, you'll notice that there are a few different colors of name badges. There are also some special lanyards. Hopefully, these identifiers make it easier ...

Community Team ICON 2023 Discussions
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi!! Did you know there is an app specifically for Instructurecon? (Both are free!)Instructure Events iOSInstructure Events AndroidTo log in, use the same email you entered on your registration f...

• 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I'm a fairly new Canvas support analyst/admin and am looking forward to meeting other Canvas Admins and learning some new things! However, I didn't realize that not only should I have favorited sessio...

• 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Can anyone tell me which preconference workshops were cancelled? I received notice that one of the two I registered for was cancelled but I don't know which one.

Community Contributor ICON 2023 Discussions
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Conferences can be a great experience. However, you want to make sure that you get the most out of them, so let's talk about how to network like the pro that you are.   Plan Ahead for Networking Succ...

Community Coach ICON 2023 Discussions
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Welcome fellow Pandas and members of the greatest "embarrassment" in edTech! We are getting real close to the first in-person InstructureCon of the decade. It has been a long time since the sunny d...

• 9 Likes
  • 9 Replies

Are you ready?! InstructureCon 2023 is back in person! This year all of us are excited to meet face-to-face again. This year’s theme is Making Moments. We can’t wait to celebrate moments of the past, ...

• 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I don't know about you, but I CANNOT wait to get back to an in-person InstructureCon and see my people!! And there are so many new users since 2019, so I think it's only fair to give you some tips on ...

• 25 Likes
  • 28 Replies