Groups, Collaborations and Redesigned Discussions for the Educator

LSPSInstLive.jpg
Published on ‎03-27-2024 08:33 AM by Instructure | Updated on ‎03-27-2024 08:43 AM

ENHANCE YOUR CANVAS EXPERIENCE: JOIN OUR FREE MONTHLY WEBINARS!

Groups, Collaborations, and Redesigned Discussions in Canvas introduces instructors to a range of collaboration tools such as Group Space, group discussions, group assignments, and Google/Office 365/OneDrive Collaborations. These features allow for enhanced interactivity and cooperation among students, providing a platform for them to work together on projects, share resources, and engage in group discussions. Additionally, the session covers the redesigned discussion interface, showcasing how these tools can be effectively utilized to create a more collaborative learning environment within the Canvas platform.

• Date: May 7, 2024
  • Time: 3:30 PM (MST - Mountain Standard Time)
  • Audience: All Canvas Users
  • Agenda: Link to Agenda

To register, please complete the Webinar Registration Form. After you register a Zoom link will be e-mailed to you. 

About the Series

Are you ready to elevate your Canvas proficiency? We're excited to introduce our monthly series of free webinars tailored exclusively for Canvas clients like you! Seize the opportunity to interact, ask questions, and receive dedicated support from a Canvas Consultant. 

• Discover essential tips and tricks for using Canvas efficiently.
  • Learn about accessing the Canvas Training Portal during the webinar.
  • Explore subscription options for the training portal.
  • These webinars are open to all clients, including Canvas Training Portal subscribers.
  • The webinars will not be recorded, so make sure to attend the live session!

Not sure what the Training Services Portal is? We’ve got you covered! 

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Tue, May 7, 2024 03:30 PM MDT
End:
Tue, May 7, 2024 04:30 PM MDT
Labels (1)
10 Comments
jlee16
Community Participant

The above link is for a repeat of the Blueprints and Templates session.  Could you please update?

LMacaulay
Community Participant

I'm waiting for this webinar to begin?? Do I have the wrong Zoom link?

Thank you so much and yet it is now just spinning for me as well!

riddlel92
Community Member

I didn't get a link at all. 

I registered but the form said the enrollment was capped out at 250 participants.

LMacaulay
Community Participant

I have a Zoom link but it is still just "waiting for the host to start the webinar" and it says the topic.

Hi @riddlel92 - That is correct. We learned that the team reached its capacity before the event began, and with 250 attendees signed up, they were unable to send additional invites. We will improve the communication of the number of remaining seats so it's clearer for future webinars.

riddlel92
Community Member

We'll wait and see I guess!

Renee_Carney
Community Team

Greetings, all.  
My sincerest apologies to all of you that took time out of your busy day to attend this event and it never opened up 😞 
We're working internally to uncover what happened and we'll try to get this rescheduled.

KristinL
Community Team

Hello Everyone! ️ We're grateful for your enthusiastic response to today's webinar. The Learning Services Team set a limit of 250 attendees, and for those who signed up via the Google Form, you should have received a personalized Zoom link tailored for today's event. 

However, it seems there was a little mix-up along the way. Unfortunately, a URL connected to a similar session offered at other times found its way into circulation. We understand how disappointing this might be, but please know that your interest and eagerness mean the world to us. We're working diligently to ensure that such mishaps don't happen again, and we will do our best to clearly communicate when a session no longer has seats available. We're here to support you every step of the way, and we appreciate your understanding and patience. Keep watching the Instructure Live calendar for more exciting opportunities to learn together. 

sms2
Community Member

So, for those who did register and had the correct link, but could not get in because others were able to attend because they gained access, was it recorded so that we can watch it?  I had the spinning wheel of death and was disappointed that I registered and then could not access the webinar.