canvas student pathways

Jump to solution
CharleneMalsom
Community Novice

My fellow classmate set up a collaborations document and now it seems to have disappeared.  

Where did this document get filed.  When I go back into Canvas at D.U. and click on my team and the Collaborations button, the document is not listed.  

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
2 Solutions
ColtonSwapp
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @CharleneMalsom 

For your collaboration that was being filled out, sometimes you might need to visit collaborations within your specific course. Sometimes you need to go to your group to view that. 

If the collaboration was setup in a group, you would click on the option for Groups  and then select your groups and click on the navigation option for Collaborations. If the collaboration was setup in your course, you would just go to your course and click on Collaborations from within the course navigation. 

Hopefully this helps! 

-Colton 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ProfessorBeyrer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Another option, @CharleneMalsom, is to check your Google Drive for the collaboration. When a collaboration is deleted from inside Canvas, the creator has an option also to delete the linked Google Drive file. If they don't delete it, the file will still be visible to collaborators in the Shared with me section of Google Drive. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes