Pilot with CourseFactory to Integrate AI-Powered Online Course Creation into Your Process

Jump to solution
tvp
Partner
Partner

Greetings to the Canvas Community Members!

I am Taras Pustovoy, CEO of CourseFactory, a partner of the Canvas community. CourseFactory is an AI-powered learning ecosystem designed to improve the way educational courses are created and managed. Our platform supports highly customizable instructional design flows and boasts native integration with Canvas, making it a seamless addition to your existing LMS.

I am inviting K-12, colleges and universities to join us in a pilot project aimed at reimagining the course creation and adaptation process through AI tools. This pilot is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of educational technology innovation and to enhance your teaching programs.

Pilot Objectives:

• Redefine Course Creation: Utilize AI tools to rethink how courses are created and adapted.
  • Test and Refine Two Core Scenarios:
  1. Creating a course from scratch and exporting it to an LMS.
  2. Importing a course from an LMS, modifying it, and re-exporting.

During the Pilot, We Will:

• Conduct detailed discussions about your course creation workflows.
  • Customize and set up generative AI systems tailored to your specific workflow.
  • Ensure seamless content export/integration into your LMS, verifying accurate publication.
  • Identify the types of assignments and content that are most effectively developed using AI.

What We Offer:

• Complimentary Access: Full access to CourseFactory's suite of tools during the pilot.
  • Team Involvement: Direct collaboration with our technical and instructional design teams.
  • Results Analysis and Publication: Analyze outcomes and publish materials based on the case study results.

How to Participate:

I will reach out to discuss how we can collaborate to transform the educational landscape. I look forward to collaborating and thank you for your interest in CourseFactory!

Kind regards,
Taras Pustovoy

Labels (4)
1 Solution
tvp
Partner
Partner
Author

Sure, please fill out the form, we'll be happy to discuss it!

View solution in original post

0 Likes